From Pirates without Borders
| Previous Minutes|
| Minutes-2011-02-26|| Next Minutes |
Pirates Without Borders - board meeting 26.02.2011
Members of the board
- Christian Häusler
- Meeting begins:18:30
- Meeting chairman:Moira
- Meeting ends:19:00
Positions for the newly elected board members
proposed by Georg
Our newly elected board members should have speaking names and not just be "assessors"
Vice President is already decided. After short discussion (CTO, CIO, Informationsminister) the postion Technical Administrator is chosen for the position of Florian.
- Question: Do we name the positions "Vice President" and "Technical Administrator"?
- Yes: Moira, Pascal, Georg, Florian, Franziska
Decision: accepted unanimously
proposed by Moira
Christian Häusler developed a software for the Swiss Pirate Party to administrate members.
- Moira: What do we need to run this?
- Christian: A LDAP-Server, a webserver (here Apache2) with PHP, SSL(CA, Certificate for the website)
- Georg: Do we need 4 certificates for our domains?
- Christian: One certificate for one site should be enough.
- Georg: Then it will be on pirates.without-borders.org
- Christian: Installation is quite simple, the configuration might be "interesting". Usage of resources is minimal, the software is quite economical. A workflow management is scheduled, also integration of database management. By now we do this using phpLDAPadmin.
- Moira: phpLDAPadmin is usable anyway.
- Frage: Do we set up a virtual server for the member administration and install this software?
- Yes: Georg, Moira, Pascal, Florian
- Abstention: Franziska